- Brew ‘N Go Coffeemaker
- Toaster Oven
- Microwave Oven—0.7cu ft
- One-touch Chopper—1.5cup bowl
- Single Serve Coffeemaker
- Automatic Easy Egg Cooker
- Extra Tall Can Opener
- Personal Drink Blender
- Rice Cooker with Locking Lid—16cup (this is also what they use as a slow cooker for soups, meat, cake, etc.)
- George Foreman Grill—small and large option
- Mini Skillet
In truck microwave recipes
We know that cooking equipment can be a limiter inside the confines of your truck cab. People don't realize that they can actually do awesome things with a microwave though. Check out this list of healthy recipes that you can make using minimal ingredients with just a microwave.
George foreman grill recipes
Bring the outdoors indoor with the Geogre Foreman Grill. This is a very handy grill to cook both inside and outside of your truck. There are a ton of healthy recipes that you can make in minimal time with anything from veggies, grilled fruits, meats, or even desserts.
Road Pro Lunchbox Recipes
The Road Pro is the ultimate lunch box for your mobile, on the go, lifestyle. Perfect for wherever the road may take you. Not just for warming up leftovers, the portable stove is capable of cooking food up to 300°. This stove provides a warm delicious meal when you don’t have time to slow down. This powerful all-purpose stove is great for cooking your favorite meals. Plug it into your 12-Volt socket and reheat left-over's or cook a tasty dish. It's that easy.
This stove uses 8 in. x 3-3/4 in. x 2-1/2 in. aluminum disposable pans. Using these will make for the ultimate convenience and clean up.
WHY YOU NEED AN INSTANT POT (ELECTRIC PRESSURE COOKER)
- You can make true one pot meals in your Instant Pot.
- If you forget to start your slow cooker, you can make dinner fast in your Instant Pot.
- You can safely and effortlessly cook meat from frozen.
- It’s a hands-off way to cook. You don’t need to watch a pot on the stove or a pan in the oven.
- You can make many meal prep staples quickly and easily, including shredded chicken, hard boiled eggs, steel cut oats and cooked beans (from dry).